Digital Signage Monitor
Marshall Digital Signage Monitors have HDMI and VGA inputs to run content from a variety of external sources.
They can be integrated with an existing digital sign player. A RS232 control port enables on/off control from any location.
Marshall Digital Signage Monitors are designed around an industrial-grade long life panel with concealed connections and protective glass. Marshall Digital Signage Monitors are ideally suited for continuous operation in public spaces, communicating your message around the clock.
Marshall Digital Signage Monitors have a 12.1" display. They are designed for easy wall installation with hidden wires and cables. Secure connections and a replaceable protective screen make Marshall digital room signs ideal for public areas.
12.1" Digital Signage Monitor - Flush Mount
The monitor offers compatibility with any digital signage player. It features HDMI and VGA inputs and a RS-232 remote control port. The flush mount design sits recessed in a wall for a clean, fully integrated display.
12.1" Digital Signage Monitor - Surface Mount
The monitor offers compatibility with any digital signage player. It features HDMI and VGA inputs and a RS-232 remote control port. The surface mount is simple to install on any wall or flat surface.
- Commercial / Industrial
— 50,000 Hours Half Life
- Designed for 24/7 Continuous Operation
- Low Cost, User-Replaceable Display Protection
- All Metal Secure Locking Cabinet
— Theft Deterrent
- No Exposed Wiring or Buttons
— Tamper Resistant
- 6V - 30V DC Wide Range Power Input With Variable Power - Saves on Electrical Installation
- HDMI and VGA Inputs
- RS-232 Control Port
- Phoenix Power Input — Lock Power Cables For Secure electrical Connection
- Surface Mount or Flush Mount Units Available
- Includes All Mounting Hardware